Daily maintenance of belt filter press
The belt filter press in the LZZG zero-emission system provides professional machinery and equipment for the user in Jiangsu, China to make sand from a river pebble. Develop appropriate installation process regulations, check the factory and installation of the equipment, and send technicians to the site for machine operation and commissioning.
Belt filter press
Belt filter press is a device specially used for solid-liquid separation. In the LZZG zero-emission system, the same is used. There are many types of sewage, but no matter what type, the final filter press can separate solid and liquid. The filter press itself can separate the smallest particles to about 2 microns. The filter press is mechanical dewatering equipment, which has the characteristics of low energy consumption, low dosage, high separation efficiency, high solid content of the mud cake, and large processing capacity.
With the development of modern industry, in addition to the high requirements for energy conservation and environmental protection, enterprises have also put forward requirements for solid-liquid separation technology and equipment. In response to the social needs of mineral processing, metallurgy, petroleum, coal, chemical, food, environmental protection, and other industries, the application of solid-liquid separation technology and equipment has been promoted. The correct use and operation of the belt filter press is an important factor to ensure the normal operation of the filter press and increase the service life. At the same time, it is also essential to do a good job in daily maintenance.
Daily maintenance rules for belt filter press
1. The daily maintenance of the filter cloth requires consideration of the cleanliness of the filter cloth and the filter efficiency. The filter cloth must be cleaned once at the end of each work so that no residue is left on the cloth surface. The filter cloth needs to be softened when it becomes hard. If it is damaged, it should be repaired or replaced in time.
2. Check the sealing surface of the filter plate and remove the residue on the sealing surface to avoid slurry and liquid leakage during work. Pay attention to protect the sealing surface and avoid a collision. It is better to stand upright when placed to reduce deformation.
3. Keep the belt filter press and the surrounding environment clean. Remove the remaining filtrate and filter the cake on the machine in time. Grease the piston rod regularly.
4. Conduct insulation performance testing on electrical appliances regularly. In case of failure, cut off the power supply before repairing or replacing components.
5. The oil should be changed after the new machine is installed and used for one month, and the oil tank should be thoroughly cleaned. After that, clean the oil tank once every six months and replace the hydraulic oil in the oil tank. The hydraulic oil should meet the requirements. The oil level is located above the center of the liquid level line.
6. The temperature of the filtered material liquid is less than the rated temperature, generally <100°C. The material liquid must not be mixed with debris and hard objects that can easily block the feed inlet to avoid damage to the filter cloth.
7. After the work is over, the remaining liquid in the channel should be released in time and as much as possible.