Details about linear vibrating screen
Name: Linear Vibrating Screen
Number of layers: 1 layer, 2 layers, 3 layers, 4 layers, 5 layers
Material: carbon steel, stainless steel
Price: 4500 yuan-24000 yuan (due to different layers and materials, the price is also different. The specific price can be consulted: 15836198876)
About linear vibrating screen
The linear vibrating screen is abbreviated as linear screen, which belongs to a kind of light screening equipment. Mainly divided into two materials: carbon steel and stainless steel. The screen surface can be designed into 1-5 layers of screens, and 2-6 different particle size grades can be screened and classified at the same time. The screening efficiency can reach more than 96%, suitable for 400 Screening and grading of dust and granular materials within the mesh.
Linear vibrating screen application industry
Food industry: soybean, chestnut, peanut, sesame, malt, rice, rice, etc.
Chemical industry: fertilizer, urea, petroleum coke, resin, paint, etc.
Pharmaceutical industry: Chinese medicine powder, Chinese medicine decoction pieces, granular pills, pellets, etc.
Metallurgical industry: refractory materials, kaolin, lime, alumina, heavy calcium carbonate, quartz sand, etc.
Features of linear vibrating screen
1. It can sieve granular materials below 400 mesh, and can sift up to 6 kinds of materials with different particle sizes at the same time to meet the needs of different customers.
2. Fully enclosed structure, no dust spillage, low energy consumption, energy-saving, and environmental protection.
3. Driven by dual motors, the output can reach 20 tons per hour.
4. The screen is simple and fast to replace, it only takes 3 to 5 minutes. There are many choices of screen material (nylon, special dragon, PP mesh).
5. It can be customized on demand.
Working principle of linear vibrating screen
The linear vibrating screen is mainly composed of a screen box, a screen frame, a screen mesh, a vibrating motor, a motor base, a vibration-damping spring, a bracket, etc. It is driven by dual vibrating motors. When the material enters the feed port of the screening machine evenly from the feeder, the exciting force generated by the two motors through synchronous and reverse rotation cancels each other out in the direction parallel to the axis of the motor. Stacked in the direction perpendicular to the motor shaft as a resultant force, under the combined action of the exciting force and the gravity of the material, the material is thrown forward on the screen surface for linear motion, and the material passes through the multi-layer screen to produce several specifications. The screened material and the screened material are then discharged from their respective outlets to achieve the purpose of screening.
Linear vibration installation and debugging
Preparation before installation
1. Check whether the motor label meets the requirements.
2. Check whether the surface of the motor is damaged or deformed.
3. Check the fasteners of the motor to prevent loosening.
4. Check the power supply to see if it lacks phase, and run it for 5 minutes without load.
5. Check whether the rotation is flexible. If there is any abnormality, it should be eliminated.
6. Measure the insulation resistance with a 500-volt megohmmeter. The value should be dried on the stator winding, and the drying temperature should not exceed 120°C.
Installation and adjustment
1. The motor should be fastened on the mounting surface, and the mounting surface must be smooth and flat.
2. The motor can be installed horizontally.
3. Adjustment of exciting force.
4. The motor should be grounded reliably. There is a grounding device in the motor, and the lead end has a mark. It can also be grounded with a solid bolt-on foot.
5. The motor lead adopts a four-core rubber cable YZ-500V. When connecting to the power supply, the lead cable is not allowed to be snapped, and it is reliably fixed with the vibrating body.