Dewatering Screen Troubles and Troubleshootings
Dewatering screen is mainly used in the wet sand production line, which is generally used in conjunction with a wheel sand washing machine or screw sand washing machine, or it can be used separately. As a frequently used equipment, sometimes there will inevitably be faults. LZZG summarizes common faults of dewatering screen and corresponding solutions as follows:
1.No material feeding
(1) The rear of the dewatering sieve plate is at a 45 angle with the main board. The two balanced vibration motors of the dewatering sieve are installed horizontally. If there is a problem with the installation angle of the sieve plate, the vibration intensity will also be affected, thus causing the phenomenon of no material moving.
(2) When the rigidity of the supporting spring of the sieve box is too large, it is easy for the material to vibrate violently. If the supporting spring is damaged, the material will also flow abnormally.
(3) The screen of tailings dry discharge dewatering screen is damaged because of using for a long time, the material cannot flow normally on the screen.
(1) Adjust the horizontal plane of the linear vibrating screen to keep the screen box level.
(2) Select the support spring with a certain toughness as the support of the linear vibrating screen or adjust the support spring or replace the damaged spring structure and the damaged screen.
(3) Keep uniform and continuous feeding of materials, and do not feed too much or too little to cause unbalance of sieve box load.
2.Poor dehydration effect
(1) The dewatering screen hole is blocked and the load is too much.
(2) The mud content of the material is too high.
(3) The material layer on the dewatering screen is too thick.
(4) The dewatering screen is not tightened.
(5) The screen box is horizontally out of alignment.
(6) The spring steel of support is too large or damaged;
(7) Dewatering screen surface is damaged.
(1) Clean the screen surface in time. (2) Use sand washing machine for cleaning, or increase the frequency of sand washing, and then use dewatering screen for dehydration. (3) Reduce the feed of dewatering sieve. (4) Tighten the screen. (5) Adjust the height of the support. (6) Adjust or replace the dewatering screen spring.
3.Cannot start or the amplitude is too small
Reasons and solutions
Check whether there is barrier-free electrical, whether the motor is damaged, whether the voltage is insufficient. If there is no problem, it can be checked mechanically to see if the material on the screen surface of vibration dewatering is piled up too much, then remove. Clean and repair the vibration exciter, then adjust the position of the weight block or the auxiliary eccentric block of the eccentric shaft appropriately.
4.Too much noise
It may be bearing damage, loose bolts, broken beams and spring damage, which should be checked gradually.
(1) Before starting the dewatering screen, first, check whether the bolts of each part are fastened. The purpose of fastening the bolts is to make each part fit well and reduce the unnecessary extra vibration generated during the work.
(2) Replace steel spring with rubber spring to reduce the impact. Rubber springs wear better, and the noise when vibrating is very low.
(3) A soft acoustic enclosure is installed outside the exciter to isolate vibration and reduce noise.
(4) The punching steel sieve plate is changed to the polyurethane sieve plate with small elastic modulus and low impact noise, which can reduce the noise several times and reduce the influence on the dewatering sieve.
5.The rotation slows down and the bearing heats up
Pay attention to peacetime maintenance, add quality lubrication oil to the bearing.