How to deal with the noise of a jaw crusher
The working environment of the jaw crusher is harsh, and various mechanical failures often occur during the operation, to ensure the smooth operation of the equipment and improve the performance of the equipment, it is very important to do a good job in the daily maintenance of the jaw crusher! Let’s take a look at the noise generation and solutions of the jaw crusher.
Jaw crusher, also known as jaw crusher, or jaw crusher for short, is mainly used for medium-sized crushing of various types of iron ore and bulk materials and is widely used in mining, smelters, decorative building materials, roads, railways, water conservancy projects, and chemical plants and other fields. The performance characteristics are a large crushing ratio, the uniform particle size of finished products, simple structure, stable performance, convenient maintenance, and low operating cost.
Factors leading to the wear of jaw crusher tooth plate
1. The material has short-range rolling friction against the tooth plate, and the friction and cutting tooth plate produces slag, which leads to the wear of the tooth plate of the jaw crusher.
2. The material is repeatedly extruded and cut on the tooth plate of the jaw crusher, forming fine cracks on the surface of the tooth plate or at the protruding root of the tooth plate. Such fine cracks continue to expand to the connection, causing the tooth plate of the jaw crusher The surface raw materials to fall off, forming slag.
3. The material is repeatedly squeezed, causing the raw material on the surface of the jaw crusher tooth plate to be partially fractured or opened, and the fragmented or opened part will then squeeze the collided material and fall off together to form slag.
Therefore, adjusting the damage to the tooth plate of the jaw crusher and increasing the service life of the tooth plate mainly consider the hardness and ductility of the tooth plate material.
How the jaw crusher adjusts the size of the discharge port
1. A set of gaskets is placed between the rear side of the force-bearing seat of the rear thrust plate of the jaw crusher and the rear wall of the frame to reduce the number of gaskets or change their thickness, which can meet the purpose of adjusting the mine discharge port. This method is compact in structure and reliable in adjustment and is commonly used in large and medium-sized jaw crushers.
2. Adjust with two wedges placed between the rear seat of the thrust plate and the frame, suitable for small jaw crushers.
Reasons and Disposal Methods of Noise Formed in the Use of Jaw Crusher
1. The jaw crusher itself vibrates. Due to the large size of the jaw crusher, the rotation of the internal hammer will drive the equipment to have a certain vibration. In production, the hammer is driven by the conveyor to complete the crushing work. The noise of the hammerhead constantly rolling, this kind of noise is unavoidable. During production, we must ensure the quality of equipment and components to avoid the corresponding noise.
2. After the jaw crusher finds abnormal noise, under normal circumstances, the jaw crusher needs to be inspected and maintained after running for a certain period. For example, when the direction of the drive belt deviates, the sound of the drive belt will be generated. When the material is blocked, the noise of the stone hitting the jaw crusher will be generated. After the jaw crusher has defects, it should be dealt with in time to reduce noise.
3. In the case of installing the jaw crusher, a gentle location must be selected. In this way, there will be no abnormal noises due to tremors. It is also necessary to stay away from the residential area, so as not to cause inconvenience to the residents due to the vibration sound of the jaw crusher itself.