Related knowledge of sand making machine
Sand-making machines are widely used, but few users know about the maintenance of sand-making machines. Let’s introduce some common knowledge about sand-making machines.
The bearing installation and maintenance cleaning process of the sand making machine
1. Pay attention to the order before and after the assembly of the parts.
2. Install the spacer, endplate, and spacer in the order of front and back.
3. Pay attention to the measurement of the assembly size at any time. When assembling one or two parts, take a measurement to see if the size is accurate. If an error occurs, deal with it in time.
4. Regarding cleaning the bearings of the sand-making machine, the appropriate installation method should be selected according to the specific conditions of the crusher. If the surplus is not large, it can be assembled by hammering. The heating method is relatively simple and easy to operate. The general method used is to put the bearing in the oil, do not put the bearing directly on the bottom of the container, heat the oil slowly, install it quickly after taking it out, and do not stay.
Abnormalities and analysis of sand making machine
1. Abnormal vibration of the sand making machine
The rod mill sand-making machine will produce abnormal vibration due to excessive wear of the transmission bearing, incomplete or severe gear meshing, and loose anchor bolts or large gear connecting bolts. It is necessary to adjust the gear gap, replace worn bearings or gear parts, and re-tighten the loose bolts of the foot to ensure the stable operation of the equipment.
2. The power supply of the electric motor of the sand making machine is unstable
The main bearing of the equipment has poor lubricity, reduced flexibility, loose feeder, high discharge concentration, serious wear of gears and horizontal cylinder liners, or equipment motor circuit failures, which may cause the power supply of the rod mill sand making machine to fail. Stabilize. Lubricant should be added to the rotating bearings in time, the worn gears and liner devices should be adjusted and replaced, the motor circuits should be overhauled, and equipment failures should be eliminated.
Daily maintenance of sand making machine
1. Regularly shut down and open the observation door to observe the internal wear of the sand-making machine, the wear level of the feeding pipe, cone cap, upper and lower runner linings, circumferential guard plates, and wear-resistant blocks. After wear, they should be replaced or repaired in time. The wear blocks should be replaced at the same time to ensure that the weight of the wear blocks is the same. It is strictly forbidden to open the observation door to observe the internal working conditions during the working process of the crusher to avoid danger. If the impeller body is found to be worn, replace it in time and seek repair from the manufacturer. In particular, it is strictly forbidden to make impellers without the consent of the manufacturer.
2. The tensioning force of the drive triangle tape should be adjusted appropriately to ensure that the triangle tape is evenly stressed. When driven by dual motors, the triangle tapes on both sides should be grouped and matched, so that the length of each group is as consistent as possible. It should be adjusted so that the current difference between the two motors does not exceed 1 degree.