Sand washing wastewater treatment process
Sand and gravel aggregate is the main building material. In the sand washing process, the waste water generated by the sand washing machine in the sand washing process is directly discharged, causing environmental pollution. How to solve the sand washing wastewater is a problem that many customers care about. In order to solve the technical problem of environmental pollution caused by the existing sand-gravel aggregate sand washing process, LZZG provides an effective sand washing wastewater treatment process.
Steps of sand washing wastewater treatment process
Step 1: Sand washing: Obtain a mixture of sand and gravel aggregate and mud water.
Step 2: One-time separation: The mixture obtained in step 1 is separated to obtain a mixture of fine sand and fine mud and sand and gravel aggregates, and the separated sand and gravel aggregates are dehydrated through a dewatering screen.
Step 3: Secondary separation: Separate the mixture of fine sand and fine sludge after separation in step 2 to obtain fine sand and sludge, and pass the separated fine sand through a dewatering screen for dehydration treatment to separate the treated sludge The solid content is 7-30%.
Step 4: Concentration treatment: The sludge after separation treatment in step 3 is pretreated with flocculant and concentrated in sequence, and the solid content of the sludge pretreated with flocculant is 30-40%. The solid content in the sludge is not less than 50%.
Step 5: Buffer treatment: The sludge after the thickening treatment in step 4 is buffered through the buffer tank, and the concentrated overflow water after the thickening treatment in step 4 is recovered for the acquisition of the mixture in step 1.
Step 6: Three separations: The sludge after buffer treatment in Step 5 is separated to obtain water and sludge.
Step 7: Recycling: The water separated in Step 6 is filtered through a filter box and then recycled through a clean water tank, and the sludge separated in Step 6 is discharged through a forklift.
Advantages of sand washing wastewater treatment process
1. The investment is small, the area is small, and the damage to the equipment components can be reduced at the same time, and the service life of the equipment can be prolonged.
2. Separation of mud and sand, separation of mud and water, and dry discharge of solid waste. The steps are clear and the division of labor is meticulous. The unique structure design of each machine ensures that it can play its role to the greatest extent, to achieve simple purposes.
3. The internal structure of the trihydrogen purifier is designed according to the principle of fluid dynamics, taking full consideration of factors such as turbulence, settlement, etc., under the same processing capacity, the volume is smaller and the amount of flocculant is less.
4. The chamber filter press adopts fully automatic program-controlled pull plate technology and is equipped with a pressure gauge and an overpressure protection return device at the feed inlet to effectively protect the equipment components and filter cloth from working under overload conditions.
5. The process is reasonable, the fluid basically adopts the gravity-flow method, which reduces the use of pumps, the power of the whole machine is small, energy-saving and environmental protection, and the treated water and mud can meet the national environmental protection requirements.
6. Structure optimization, overall modular design, free combination, convenient maintenance, and transportation.