Take you to know the dry tailings dewatering screen
The tailings dewatering screen has a good effect on the dry discharge treatment of iron tailings, the dehydration of quartz sand, and the dehydration of potassium feldspar. Through the vibration force, the material is climbed on the dewatering screen to achieve the effect of dehydration.
The power device of the tailings dewatering screen has two forms: a direct drive by a vibrating motor (smaller model) and an ordinary motor driven by a vibration exciter through a coupling. The screen surface is made of stainless steel, nylon, and polyurethane, and other materials, which can be selected according to the actual situation of the user. The tailings dewatering screener can be installed in a variety of ways, such as a support type, a hanging type, and a combination of hanging seats. The user does not make a special statement that defaults to the support type.
The running track of the tailings dewatering screen box is approximately straight.
The tailings dewatering screen has the following characteristics.
(1) The structure is compact, the rigidity of the whole machine, and the strength of each part are high.
(2) Relatively small size and large processing capacity per unit area, which is convenient for system process layout.
(3) Relatively low energy consumption and high dehydration rate.
(4) Convenient installation and debugging, reliable operation, simple operation, and maintenance.
(5) Modular design of screen surface structure and type makes it easy to change.
At present, various localities have issued new environmental protection policies that require the mining industry to conduct dry tailings discharge to protect the environment and reduce hidden dangers in the tailings reservoir. The tailings dewatering screen has a small investment, low operating cost, relatively low energy consumption, and high dehydration rate. After the coarse tailings slurry enters the tailings dewatering screen, the underflow water can be used directly or backwater after settlement.