Take you to learn more about the impact crusher
The impact crusher is widely used in the manufacture of artificial sand and is one of the indispensable pieces of equipment. Today, this article will take you to learn more about the crushing principle, structural characteristics, and use the effect of the impact crusher.
1. The crushing mechanism of impact crusher
The dry cement process limestone uses a single-stage impact crusher to crush the material along the joint plane with the impact kinetic energy, and the discharge is in a uniform cubic shape. After a large piece of material enters the crushing cavity between the impact plate and the rotor, it is subjected to the rotation of the rotor part to obtain kinetic energy, and it repeatedly impacts between the impact plate and the rotor and respectively passes through the stage impact cavity, the stage impact cavity, and the bottom grinding cavity. Crush to reach the required discharge particle size.
2. Structural characteristics of impact crusher
1) The multi-stage counterattack chamber of counterattack crushing has enough crushing space, which is suitable for crushing large pieces of materials.
2) The angle of the impact plate of the impact crusher can be adjusted to ensure that the material is at an appropriate angle when repeatedly impacted between the impact plate and the rotor, which can effectively improve the crushing efficiency. Step by step counterattack the crushing process can effectively reduce the energy consumption in the crushing process.
3) The impact plate adjustment system of the impact crusher also doubles as the overload protection device of the whole machine. When foreign objects (such as iron blocks, etc.) or unbreakable objects enter the crusher, the impact plate can automatically bounce back and let the foreign objects pass through. Crusher, to prevent foreign objects (such as iron blocks, etc.) or unbreakable objects from damaging the equipment.
4) The blowback hammer is firmly fixed on the rotor, so the starting torque of the crusher is small, the dynamic balance performance of the rotor part is easy to control, and the disturbance force during operation is small. Startup smoothly.
5) The frame part of the impact crusher has a three-part structure. Only the rear casing of the crusher can be opened to perform maintenance and repair operations such as the replacement of the hammer, impact plate, and lining board. The exchangeability of counter-breaking parts is strong, and the variety of wearing parts is small, which is convenient for the procurement and management of spare parts. The hydraulic opening device is used for the opening and closing of the casing, which can effectively reduce the maintenance labor intensity, improve the maintenance work efficiency, and shorten the maintenance work time.
6) The monitoring system of the impact crusher can monitor the operating status of the crusher at any time, and the monitoring signal can be interlocked with the main control system to ensure the safe and reliable operation of the machine.
7) The driving system of counterattack crushing adopts the method of motor + mechanical coupling + V belt + crusher, which can effectively improve the starting performance of the motor and enable the motor to start and run smoothly. The belt drive mode can play a double overload protection function, and the motor power required by the drive system is low, which greatly reduces the operating cost. This drive scheme is economical, practical, high-performance, safe and reliable.
3. The use effect of impact crusher
The counterattack has a special working mechanism and structural design characteristics. In terms of performance characteristics, the impact crusher has obvious technical advantages compared with the hammer crusher.
1) The discharging particle size is uniform, the discharging is in the shape of a cube, and the content of fine powder and dust is low, which is especially suitable for the operation of vertical mills.
2) Low operating cost and low investment cost. The total weight of the counterattack crusher is lighter than that of the hammer crusher, the overall size is small, and the dynamic and static load value is low, which can effectively reduce the civil construction cost. At the same time, the required motor power is low, which can effectively reduce equipment power consumption and reduce equipment operating costs.
3) The wearing parts of the impact crusher have a long service life and low long-term operating cost.